MUZISHARE X10 KT150 Tube Amplifier HIFI EXQUIS Dual Tube Rectifier Single-ended Lamp Amp with Phono Stage Pre-Amplification
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$2600.00$2550.00 / unit
Credit card payment
- By default is triode connection mode with 22wx2
- Handmade, welding using scaffolding
- Use of two high-quality broadband sound Japanese square Z11 core output transformer.
- Use of specially designed for the machine high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer.
- The voltage part 2× 5Z3P as dual tube rectification
- 6SL7 and 6SN7 vacuum tube as voltage amplification,
- KT150 vacuum tubes as single-ended class A power amplifier. Fully embodies KT150 unique delicate, transparent, good location, good control of the personality.
- The peripheral KT150 power tube current adjustment knob
- Left and right channels Analog output level display, power tube current display in VU meter
- Infrared remote to control motor potentiometer, volume and mute on remote .
- High-grade Japanese ALPS motor potentiometer.
- High-voltage turn on power-delay (about 30 seconds) and mute function
- Using the US American MIT Multicap coupling capacitors.
- Swith to pure power amplifier function, can be accessed to independence pre-amp signal input.
- Phono preamplification function, which can be accessed turntables.
- Easy to install plug-in vacuum tube shield.
- Technical Parameters:
- Output power: 22W + 22W (RMS)
- Harmonic distortion: 1% (1KHZ)
- Frequency response: 10HZ ~ 70KHZ (-1.5DB)
- Input Sensitivity: 160mv (0db) / 260mV (-3db) / 1V (pre in)
- Input impedance: 100KΩ
- SNR: 92db
- Output Impedance: 4Ω 8Ω 16Ω
- Left and right output balance: <1db
- Machine power consumption: 200W
- Use tube: 6SL7 (Russia) × 2, 6SN7 (Russia) × 2, KT150 (Russia) × 2, 5Z3P * 2
- Machine size (W × D × H): ( 440 × 400 × 230) mm
- NET Weight: 35Kg
- Supply voltage: 115v ~ 230 ± 10% (50/60Hz)
- Working conditions: Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ Humidity: 20% to 90%
- Update latest version released on July.